Make this Charming Owl Wreath to Welcome the Fall Season!
- Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter – 24 Karat (#SUL50862 UPC 717968508621)
- Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter – Topaz (#SUL50863 UPC 717968508638)
- Burlap ribbon, polka dot ribbon
- Silk Daisies (2)
- Card stock
- Air-drying clay
- Craft glue
- Craft brush
- Create beak and feet with clay, let dry.
- Cover beak and feet with craft glue and Topaz glitter, let dry.
- Cut out 2 large triangles and 2 smaller triangles from card stock for ears.
- Cut out 2 circles and 2 smaller circles from card stock for eyes.
- Cover large triangles and smaller circle shapes with glue and Topaz glitter, let dry.
- Cover small triangles and larger circle shapes with glue and 24 Karat glitter, let dry.
- Wrap wreath in burlap ribbon, secure with glue.
- Glue small triangles onto large triangles as shown, to create ears.
- Glue ears to wreath. Glue beak and feet to wreath with hot glue.
- Glue daisies (without stem) to wreath for eyes.
- Cut 2 circles of burlap ribbon, cut around edges to make fringe. Glue to daisies.
- Glue 24 Karat and Topaz circles to burlap circles for eyes.
- Attach ribbon bow to wreath.