Large Moss ball decorated with GLITTER!
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill Level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Messy Level (1-5): 3
- Vintage & Sparkle Glitter – String of Pearls (SUL51614 717968516145)
- Vintage & Sparkle Glitter – Rosebud (SUL51622 717968516220)
- Vintage & Sparkle Glitter – Hollywood Hills (SUL51623 717968516237)
- Moss ball
- Pink ribbon
- Craft bird and butterfly
- Paper or silk flowers
- Parchment paper tag
- Alphabet stamps
- Black ink pad
- Fine gauge wire
- Craft glue
- Cover bird’s wings and butterfly with craft glue and Vintage & Sparkle Rosebud glitter, let dry.
- Add glue and Vintage & Sparkle String of Pearls glitter to paper or silk flowers, let dry.
- Trace glue around edges of brown parchment tag, add Vintage & Sparkle Hollywood Hills glitter, let dry.
- Using alphabet stamps and black ink pad, stamp “FLY” on tag.
- Loop two lengths of pink ribbon around circumference of ball, tie in a knot and secure with glue at top. Add a longer piece of ribbon looped through top knot of shorter ribbons, to form a hanger.
- Form paper or silk flowers into a wreath, securing with wire.
- Glue wreath to top of ball. Make sure ribbon hanger is in the center of wreath.
- Glue bird and butterfly to wreath.
- Attach tag to top ribbon with string.