This adorable miniature party scene is the perfect DIY to gift or use as a cheerful addition to any home decor.
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 2 hours
Age range: 14+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – White Table
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Cafe’ Chair
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Cola Bucket
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Soda Cans
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Pastry Plate
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Heart Cake
- Shadow box 5 x 7 inches, 3 inches deep
- Ribbon – scrap of tinsel
- Washi tape – polka dot
- Craft bird button or sticker
- Scrapbook Tree sticker
- Thread or string
- Craft moss
- Model Magic Clay
- Canvas paper, 5 x 7 inches
- Craft paint – blue, white, pink, yellow
- Craft glue or hot glue
- Paint canvas paper blue, paint clouds with white and blue, let dry.
- Make 3 balloons and small square box with clay, let dry.
- Wrap small box with washi tape to make present , add piece of tinsel ribbon for bow.
- Paint balloons with craft paint as shown, tie string around each balloon.
- Glue paper to back of frame. Glue tree to paper.
- Add moss to bottom of box and tree, secure with glue.
- Glue balloons to paper in the sky as shown.
- Glue soda can, cake and pastries to table.
- Glue table and chairs to bottom of shadow box.
- Glue present under tree.
- Glue cola bucket next to tree.
- Replace back of frame.