Create this sparkling blue and silver set, perfect for the holidays.
- Jewelry Fundamentals Silver Chain Necklace and Bracelet Set (SUL50145 UPC 717968501455)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Royal Elliptic Beads (SUL50060 UPC 717968500601)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Silver Tranquil Spiral Beads (SUL50006 UPC 717968500069)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Metal Beads – Antique Ornament Silver 12 in (SUL50010)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Glass Beads – Round Faceted Rain Cloud 7 in(SUL51017 UPC 717968510174)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Glass Beads – Oval Faceted Violet 7 in (SUL51018 UPC 717968510181)
- Tigertail Stretch Cord 12″
- Crimp beads (6)
- Head pins (2)
- Eye pins (2)
- Ear wires (2)
- Split Rings (2) 8mm
- Pliers (Round nose and Needle nose)
- Jewelry Glue
- Cut 12 inches of stretch cord. Add tape to one end.
- Slide on desired amount of beads to fit wrist.
- Knot stretch cord snugly against beads. Add glue to knot.
- Slide knot onto bead.
- Trim excess cord.
- Cut 14 inch, 11 inch, and 9 inch section of tiger tail cord.
- Attach 14 inch segment to split ring and slide beads on, using photo as guide.
- Attach split ring to end of string of beads.
- Continue in same manner with other two strands.
- Separate the two necklaces into four 7 inch segments.
- Attach two segments of chain to each split ring.
- Attach toggle closure.
- Make two eye pin connector wrapped charms attaching to ear wires.
- Make two wrapped charms attaching to eye pins.