Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Artminds Glitter – Sterling, Onyx, Emerald, Garnet
- Creatology Glitter Glue – Silver
- Creatology Feather Boa – black
- Large decorative pumpkin – black
- Simple mask
- Stiffened sparkle black felt
- Pom-poms – large black (2)
- White chalk
- Craft brush
- Craft glue
- Hot glue
- Using Silver glitter glue, outline eyes on mask, and draw whiskers and nose outline, let dry.
- Fill in nose with glue and Garnet glitter, let dry.
- Glue pom-pom on each side of nose on mask.
- Paint stripes of glue down pumpkin, sprinkle with Onyx glitter, let dry.
- Cut out two triangles from black stiffened felt for ears.
- Fill in center of ears with glue and Silver glitter, let dry.
- Outline ears with glue and Onyx glitter, let dry.
- Place mask on pumpkin, trace eyes with chalk, remove mask.
- Draw cat pupils in with chalk, make pupils with glue and onyx glitter, let dry.
- Make cat’s irises with glue and Emerald glitter, let dry.
- Cut a 9 inch long piece of black feather boa, glue across top of mask.
- Place mask on cat’s face, over eyes.
- Glue ears to top of pumpkin with hot glue.