Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 2 hours
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Artminds Glitter Stacker: Crystal Diamond, Ruby, Sterling, Aquamarine, Emerald
- Artminds Glitter Variety Pack
- Creatology Cello Glitter – Ice
- Artminds Gems
- Artminds birdhouse
- Artminds wooden bird
- Creatology Foam Shapes Marshmallows
- Tiny bottle brush tree
- Styrofoam balls (2)
- Michael’s charger plate – gold
- Craft brush
- Craft glue
- Cover sides of house with glue and Artminds Emerald Glitter, let dry.
- Paint roof of birdhouse with white craft paint, let dry.
- Cover roof with glue and Cello glitter.
- Glue gems around birdhouse opening.
- Cut (2) styrofoam balls in half. Cover one half in red glitter, one in blue glitter, and one in green glitter, to make mushroom tops.
- Make dots on mushroom with glue and red, green, or gold glitter, let dry.
- Cover (3) foam marshmallows with glue and gold glitter to make mushroom stems, let dry.
- Glue mushroom stems to caps.
- Cover wooden bird with glue and two shades of blue glitter.
- Cover beak with glue, sprinkle with gold glitter, glue blue gems to bird face for eyes.
- Cover tiny bottlebrush tree with glue and Crystal Diamond glitter, glue to bird’s head.
- Cover charger plate rim with glue using craft brush, sprinkle with Sterling glitter.
- Place house, bird, and mushrooms on plate. Sprinkle with Cello glitter.