This Salvador Dali inspired elephant craft is perfect for a child’s party or get-together!
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 30 Minutes
Age range: 8+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Creatology Glitter Glue – Gold (400100794050)
- Creatology Glitter Glue – Purple (400100796139)
- Creatology Wiggle Eyes – 7mm (400100231395)
- Creatology Giant Chenille Pipe Cleaners (400100233597)
- Creatology Pom Poms – Assorted (400100768822)
- Creatology Felt – Shocking Pink, Purple, Peacock
- Wooden dowels, 4mm diameter
- Craft glue and hot glue
- Cut out Elephant’s ears (2) and blanket from felt using pattern.
- Outline blanket with glitter liner, add dots, let dry.
- Cut 3 inch section from two of the pipe cleaners. Bend one into trunk shape, use the other for the tail.
- Cut remaining pipe cleaners in half for extra long Dali legs.
- Glue two 1.5 inch pom-poms together to form body
- Glue trunk to center of one pom-pom to form head.
- Glue tail to opposite end.
- Glue eyes and ears to head.
- Glue legs and blanket to body.
- Wrap dowel with ribbon, securing with glue.
- Glue dowel to underneath of Elephant.