Easter Bunnies created with glass jars or bottles, Artminds Glitter, Beacon Glitter-It! glue, and Styrofoam eggs.
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Artminds Glitter Stacker: Crystal Diamond, Chocolate Diamond, Emerald
- Bottle Brush Trees
- Egg shaped styrofoam ball
- Bottle or Mason jar
- Craft feathers
- Buttons, tags, other embellishments
- Jumbo chenille stem – white, pink
- Silk flowers, stamens
- Craft glue or hot glue
- E6000 glue
- For brown bunnies, insert Chocolate Diamond glitter, beads, etc. into bottle, or cover inside of bottle with glitter using Beacon Glitter-It! glue, following package directions.
- For white bunny, cover jar lid with glue and Emerald glitter.
- Make bunny head by covering styrofoam ball with glue and Crystal Diamond or Chocolate Diamond glitter, let dry.
- Make bunny’s ears with feathers or jumbo chenille stems, see photo for reference.
- For white bunny, add arms from white jumbo chenille stems, glue to jar.
- Create bunny’s face with beads and pom-poms. Glue silk flower stamens under nose for whiskers.
- Glue bunny’s head to bottle using E6000 glue, let dry.
- Add ribbon, flowers, tags or other embellishment to decorate around neck.