Glittered Egg Chicks and Bunnies on Pom Pom Garland create an adorable Easter banner!
- Artminds Glitter – Rose Quartz (#271713 UPC 886946254277)
- Creatology Glitter Pack – Neon (#220136 UPC 40010099132)
- Creatology Pom-Pom Garland – White (#241838 UPC 886946097560)
- Creatology Pompoms – white, 1 inch (UPC 400100232088)
- Felt or fun foam – yellow, white, orange, pink
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Hot Glue
- Tiny black beads
- Chenille Stems – orange
- Assorted ribbon – pink, blue
- Cut out (4) wing shapes from yellow felt or foam, cover with glue and yellow glitter, let dry.
- Cut out (6) ear shapes from white felt or foam, cover with glue and crystal or pink glitter, let dry.
- Cut out (2) beak shapes (diamond shape) from orange felt or foam, fold in half, glue to chick eggs.
- Cut out (3) pink triangles for bunny noses.
- Cover each egg with craft glue, sprinkle with coordinating glitter, let dry.
- Fold chenille stems for chick feet, hot glue to chicks as shown.
- Hot glue chick wings and bunny ears to eggs as shown. Glue eyes to eggs, noses to bunny eggs.
- Hot glue ribbon to top of each egg, tie onto pom pom garland as shown.
- Tie lengths of assorted ribbon between eggs.