Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 2 hours
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Artminds Glitter Liners
- Artminds Glitter Variety Pack
- Artminds Gems
- Large foam eggs
- Double sided tape
- Craft brush
- Craft glue
- For striped egg, place double sided tape down sides as shown in photo. Paint remaining areas of egg with craft glue using brush, sprinkle with glitter, let dry.
- Remove paper from tape, cover with glitter.
- Glue gems around egg as seen in photo.
- For rabbit egg, use pattern to cut rabbit out of card stock, trace onto egg.
- Carefully paint in area with glue, sprinkle with glitter, let dry.
- Glue gems down sides of egg, and in the shape of a flower next to rabbit.
- For chick egg, use pattern to cut chick out of card stock, trace onto egg.
- Outline chick with marker, fill in with glue and glitter, let dry.
- Draw on grass under chick with green glitter liner, let dry.
- Glue bow of ribbons to top of egg.