This Garden Gift Box can make any gift special!
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Straw Hat
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Eggs
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Medium Mushrooms
- Round wooden or paper mache box
- Ribbon – light green satin
- Craft butterfly
- Craft bird
- Craft bird nest
- Silk flower stem or branch, berries
- Craft moss, sheet moss
- Craft paint – light blue
- Craft glue, hot glue
- Paint box blue, let dry.
- Cover box with craft glue, sprinkle with glitter, let dry.
- Cut sheet moss to fit lid of box, glue piece of ribbon around edge of lid as shown.
- Glue sheet moss to top of lid.
- Glue nest to top of lid.
- Glue pieces of moss inside nest.
- Glue bird and eggs inside nest.
- Glue hat to birds head, glue berries and mushrooms to hat.
- Glue branch into nest.
- Glue butterfly to branch.
- Add gift tag to box.