This charming glass bottle snowman would make a lovely Christmas gift or centerpiece.
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 4
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 14+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Christmas Basket (#1500-56 UPC 813550013082)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Shovel and Broom (#1500-22 UPC 813550012443)
- Artminds Mini Embellishments – Wire Wrapped Candy Canes (#356238 UPC 886946477379)
- Artminds Extra Fine Glitter Stacker – Crystal Diamond (#226118 UPC 400100025710)
- Artminds Ornament Flakes – Clear (#279285 UPC 886946290022)
- Ribbon – tinsel
- Ribbon – assorted red, white
- Silk flower branches (2)
- Green dotted cardstock
- Paper Clay
- Black beads
- Orange, pink craft paint
- Craft brush
- Craft foam ball, 3 inch diameter
- Tall glass bottle
- Craft glue, hot glue
- Fill bottle with cello glitter.
- Cover styrofoam ball with craft glue and Crystal Diamond Glitter, let dry.
- Make carrot nose from paper clay, paint orange, let dry.
- Insert nose into head, securing with glue.
- Glue beads to head for eyes.
- Paint cheek circles with pink paint.
- Glue branches to top of bottle opening to form arms.
- Glue head to jar lid.
- Glue red ribbon around edge of lid as shown, creating ruffles by bunching ribbon as you glue.
- Make hat out of cardstock by cutting cone shape about 4 inches tall. Glue cone together.
- Glue tinsel ribbon around hat. Glue ribbons to top of cone.
- Glue candy cane to branch arm.
- Place basket on other branch arm.
- Glue hat to head.
- Glue shovel and broom to front of jar.