Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 45 minutes
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Wooden plaques
- Black, orange beads
- Beading wire
- Black, orange ribbon
- Cardstock or scrapbook paper
- Craft punch – skull
- Print out of crow
- Mod Podge
- Black craft paint
- Craft brush
- Hot glue
- Paint plaques black, let dry.
- Cut out skull from black paper using punch.
- Cut out patterned paper to fit smaller plaque, glue to plaque with Mod Podge.
- Glue skull to paper, cover with another coat of Mod Podge.
- For crow, cut print out to fit plaque, attach using Mod Podge as above.
- Glue beads around edge of plaque.
- For large plaque, thread beads on wire, shape into design as shown in photo, glue to top.
- Glue ribbon to back of plaque to hang.