Happy little Halloween Spider with lots of sparkle!
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill Level (1-5): 1
Time to complete: 1.5 hours
Age Range: 6-12
Messy Level (1-5): 4
- Creatology Glitter – Black (#267543 UPC 400100798461)
- Creatology Glitter – Silver (#267533 UPC 400100796092)
- Creatology chenille stems, Black (UPC 400100232491)
- Creatology chenille stems, Silver (UPC 400100232682)
- Creatology wiggly eyes, 10mm (UPC 400100231418)
- 2” Styrofoam ball
- Rhinestones, round, 8mm
- Orange ribbon
- Craft paper
- Craft glue
- Cover 2” Styrofoam ball in craft glue. Shake glitter over ball and let dry. Shake off excess.
- Cut 2 chenille stems into 4 equal pieces for spider legs. Bend and insert into ball.
- Glue on wiggly eyes, rhinestone nose, and ribbon bow.
- Cut one inch piece of silver chenille stem. Bend to make mouth and glue on.
- Cut a 1″ x 2” sign from craft paper. Print or write message on it. Outline sign with glue and sprinkle with silver glitter. Let dry.
- Glue one end of a 3” silver chenille stem to back of sign and attach other end to one of spider’s legs.