Make this lovely jeweled lantern for your next party!
- Sulyn Extra Fine Glitter: Sapphire (SUL50867 UPC 717968508676)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Metal Charms – Flowers (SUL52043 UPC 717968520432)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Silver Chain Necklace/Bracelet Set (SUL50145 UPC 717968501455)
- Jewelry Fundamentals 36″ Rosary Style Chain – Blue Oval (SUL14705 UPC 717968174413)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Bead Chain – Multi Glass Beads (SUL14713 UPC 717968174499)
- Craft glue
- Mason jar
- Votive Candle
- Jewelry pliers
- Remove lid. Cover outer lid with craft clue, cover with glitter. Let dry.
- Wrap wire around lid, making a loop on each side as shown in photo. Twist and secure with pliers.
- Attach length of bracelet or necklace chain, depending on desired length, to each loop using pliers to make hanging chain.
- Attach blue rosary chain to each side of flower charm using pliers. Drape around neck of jar as shown, secure.
- Wrap glass bead chain around mouth of jar as shown and secure.
- Insert candle, replace lid.