“Love” tag with fabric rose and Vintage & Sparkle String of Pearls Glitter.
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill Level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 30 minutes
Messy Level (1-5): 3
- ArtMinds Extra Fine Glitter – Crystal Diamond (400100025710)
- Vintage rhinestones, buttons, etc.
- Craft tag
- Fabric ribbon
- Tim Holtz key embellishments
- Various ribbons, lace, string
- Craft glue
- Hot glue
- Needle and thread
- Make one large fabric rose from 18-inch long, 1.5-inch wide strip of muslin material: wind one end of muslin strip in a spiral, secure with needle and thread, or glue, as you go. Cut longer strips for larger rose. See photo for reference.
- Add glue and ArtMinds Crystal Diamond Glitter to tag, let dry.
- Glue longer strip of fabric ribbon down length of tag.
- Glue key attached to length of ribbon to tag.
- Using black stamp pad and alphabet stamps, stamp “Love” down fabric ribbon.
- Glue muslin rose to tag, as shown in photo.