Christmas Fun with a North Pole Scene created with Merry Minis from Michael’s
The following Sparrow Innovations Merry Minis:
- Shape “Magic of Christmas” (#1500-141 UPC 813550016144)
- Medium Bare Christmas Trees (#436281 UPC 886946755989)
- Red Sleigh (#435923 UPC 886946754364)
- North Pole Signs (#433997 UPC 886946741715)
- Reindeer Feed (#435914 UPC 886946754272)
- Artminds Ornament Flakes – Clear (#279285 UPC 886946290022)
- Artminds Assorted Glitter Jumbo/Fine – Crystal Diamond (#271709 UPC 886946254260)
- Silver tinsel ribbon
- Craft glue
- Craft brush
- Craft paint – Red, Aqua, Ivory
- Paper Mache Box
- Paint outside of box red.
- Paint inside back of box ivory.
- Paint inside sides of box aqua.
- Glue “Believe in the Magic of Christmas” sign to back of box as shown.
- Dot glue on trees and sprinkle with Jumbo glitter.
- Glue Reindeer Feed bags to inside of Sleigh.
- Cover bottom of box with craft glue, place trees, Sleigh and signs as shown.
- Sprinkle bottom with glitter flakes.
- Glue tinsel ribbon around edge of box.