Fun to create and easy to wear; this pink bracelet adds a touch of stylish ombre to your outfit.
Designed by: Jess Danos
Skill level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 1-2 hours
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn 14 inch 12 mm Ombre Bead Strand, Pink (SUL52214, UPC 717968522146)
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn Multi Chain Necklace Kit, White Nickel (SUL52255, UPC 717968522559)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Glass Beads Tube, Opal Bubbles (SUL14645, UPC 717968168344)
- 24 inches of 0.7 mm stretch cord
- Jewelry glue
- 2 needle nose pliers
- Cut 24 inches of 0.7 mm stretch cord.
- Fold cord in half and cut. Place tape 1 inch from end of both cords.
- String on beads for both cords.
- Secure with tape for both strands.
- Attach the end of all three chains to one jump ring. Attach another jump ring connecting the other ends of the chain.
- Weave connected chains in and out of bracelet.
- Tie cords into a knot and secure with glue.
- Open jump ring and connect to other jump ring to connect chains together.
- Trim excess cord.