Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Artminds Glitter Liners – Gold/Silver/Copper
- Artminds Gems
- Craft Feathers
- Tiny brads
- Assorted scrapbook paper
- Party cups
- Craft glue and hot glue
- Cut out owl parts from desired scrapbook papers using pattern.
- Glue owl together. Use gems or tiny brads for eyes.
- Outline owl body, wings and any other parts with glitter liner, let dry.
- Cut strip of heavy silver scrapbook paper for cup handle, glue to cups with hot glue.
- Glue owl to cup, glue feet under owl’s body.
- Add dots to cups with glitter liners.