Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 4
Time to complete: 2 hours
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Vintage & Sparkle Chantilly Lace Glitter, or Artminds Rose Quartz 2 sided Glitter Stacker
- Vintage & Sparkle Silver Screen Glitter, or Artminds Sterling 2 sided Glitter Stacker
- Coffee filters
- Styrofoam ball – 4″
- Floral foam
- Wooden dowel
- Clay pot – 4.5″
- Large buttons
- Craft paint – pink, white
- Craft brush or sponge
- Waxed paper
- Hot glue
- Craft glue
- Cover clay pot and wooden dowel with glue and silver glitter, let dry.
- Insert floral foam into clay pot, securing with glue.
- Insert dowel into center of pot, cover foam with moss, securing with glue.
- Flatten coffee filters (about 35) on a piece of waxed paper.
- Thin acrylic craft paint with water, paint with brush or sponge onto coffee filters with shades of pink, let dry.
- Cut coffee filters into a spiral shape, as shown in photo.
- Starting at outside of spiral, begin winding into rose shape. Glue to large button.
- Keep winding, loosening spiral, folding and shaping as you go. Attach with glue as you go until rose is completed.
- Insert other end of dowel into styrofoam ball.
- Glue each rose to styrofoam ball using hot glue, covering ball.
- Accent roses with craft glue and pink glitter.
- Tie ribbon around clay pot