Add a touch of festive fun to any outfit with this bright jewelry ensemble!
Designed by: Jess Danos
Skill Level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 3 -5 hours
- 2 Jewelry Fundamentals Silver Plated Dangle Bracelet Card (SUL14694 UPC 717968173119)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Earring Assortment Pack (SUL14633 UPC 717968168214)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More 3mm Suede Cord Variety Pack – Santa Fe (SUL51990 UPC 717968519900)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More Basic Cord Finding Sets Pack – White Nickel (SUL52058 UPC 717968520586)
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn 12 in. Beach House Splatter Beads Strand (SUL50051 UPC 717968500519)
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn 12 in. Red Orange Marble Small Glass Beads Strand (SUL50086 UPC 717968500861)
- 1 Crimp Bead and Crimp Bead Covers Pack – Silver Finish (SUL14421 UPC 717968155962)
- 6 12mm Silver Finish Jumprings
- 24 in. Tigertail
- Pliers (Needlenose & Roundnose)
- Jewelry Glue
- Remove toggle clasps from bracelet leaving only the chain.
- Attach 12 in. of tigertail to one of the end links of chain using a crimp bead and cover.
- String on beads.
- Attach to the other end of chain using a crimp bead and cover.
- Feed extra tigertail through the strung beads and trim excess.
- Cut 20 in. of each color of suede cord.
- Attach cord finding to each end of cords.
- Remove clasps and jumprings from cord findings.
- Attach one jumpring for each end of cord; 3 cords in each jumpring.
- Attach suede cords to chain by measuring 4 ½ in. from one end of cord and making a knot on the end link.
- Straighten cord along the length of chain and make another knot at the other end link.
- Attach toggle clasp to jumprings.
- Cut 7 in. of each color of suede cord.
- Repeat steps 7-9 from the necklace directions.
- Attach to jumprings on bracelet.
- Cut 12 in. of tigertail and attach to one of the bracelet jumprings using crimp bead and cover.
- String on beads to measure 7 ¼ in.
- Attach to opposite jumpring of bracelet using crimp bead and cover.
- Feed extra tigertail back through the strung beads and trim excess.
- For each earring attach 3 jumprings to each other and then attach to earwires.
- Make 3 wrapped loop charms for each earring and attach one charm to each jumpring.
- Secure closed points of jump rings with a dab of jewelry glue.