Miniature Autumn Scene in a Sparkly Scarecrow!
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 4
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 14+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Sunflowers (#1503-21 UPC 813550011491)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Apple Basket (#1503-08 UPC 813550012290)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Wooden Wheelbarrow (#1503-26 UPC 813550011545)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Vegetable Crate (#1503-10 UPC 813550011385)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Broom (#1503-29 UPC 813550011576)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Scarecrow (#1503-32 UPC 813550011606)
- Sparrow Innovations Miniatures – Beehive (#1503-37 UPC 813550011651)
- Artminds Extra Fine Glitter Stacker – Chocolate Diamond (#226112 UPC 400100025659)
- Artminds Extra Fine Glitter Stacker – Topaz (#226103 UPC 400100025581)
- Ribbon – wide burlap, fall color
- Silk leaves in autumn colors
- Silk flowers stems to resemble cornstalks
- Craft moss, sheet moss
- Styrofoam ball, 4-5 inch diameter
- Large round glass jar with lid
- Craft glue, hot glue
- Cut sheet moss to fit bottom of jar, glue to inside bottom of jar.
- Cover styrofoam ball with craft glue and Topaz glitter, let dry.
- Draw face on styrofoam ball with craft glue, sprinkle with Chocolate Diamond glitter, let dry.
- Glue head to jar lid.
- Glue burlap ribbon and silk leaves around edge of lid as shown.
- Make hat out of wide burlap ribbon by gluing ribbon around paper tube 3 inches tall. Cut circle of burlap to glue to top, and larger circle to bottom for hat brim.
- Glue ribbon around hat. Glue bow to hat. Glue hat to head.
- Glue flower stems, Scarecrow, Sunflowers, Apple Basket, Wheelbarrow, Vegetable Crate, Brrom, and Beehive to bottom of jar.
- Replace lid.