Make a fun Mobile with Glittered Shamrocks and Sparkley Gold Coins for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Sulyn Glitter – Lime (SUL51116 UPC 717968106629)
- Sulyn Glitter – Gold (SUL51117 UPC 717968106629)
- Sulyn Glitter – Black (SUL6630-07 UPC 717968511164)
- Sulyn Glitter Glue – Kelly (SUL6684-04 UPC 717968118813)
- Creatology fun foam – green, black
- Yellow or gold cardstock
- Wood embroidery hoop
- Large circle punch
- Assorted ribbon – green
- Easy shamrocks: Cut out a heart from foam in the size you want the shamrock section to be, lay heart on foam and trace three times, moving heart to form the shamrock shape. Add stem, then cut out!
- Cover each shamrock with craft glue, sprinkle with Lime glitter, let dry. Repeat for other side.
- Outline around edge of shamrocks with Kelly glitter glue, let dry. Repeat for other side.
- Cut out (2) pots of gold from black foam. Cover one side of each with glue and black glitter, let dry.
- Punch out gold coins from cardstock. Cover each coin with craft glue, sprinkle with Gold glitter, let dry.
- Wrap embroidery hoop with ribbon, secure with glue.
- Punch hole in top and stem of each shamrock, thread ribbon through, tie onto hoop as shown.
- Tie ribbon to stem of shamrocks, glue coins down one side of ribbon, then glue coin to back of each coin.
- Glue some coins to inside top of one pot, glue to end of middle ribbon, glue a coin to cover, then glue other pot to back. See photo for placement.
- Tie ribbons to hoop for hanging.