Follow the step-by-step directions below to easily make this fun, striped bracelet!
Designed by: Jess Danos
Skill Level (1-5): 1
Time to complete: Under 1 hour
- Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More Ribbon Clasps for 1 in. and ½ in. ribbon – White Nickel (SUL52056 UPC 717968520562)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More 3 mm. Suede Cord Variety Pack – Neutral (SUL51989 UPC 717968519894)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More 3 mm. Suede Cord Variety Pack – Basics (SUL51991 UPC 717968519917)
- Jewelry Fundamentals Cords & More 3 mm. Suede Cord Variety Pack – Santa Fe (SUL51990 UPC 717968519900)
- Jewelry Glue
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Grid Cutting Mat (optional)
- Measure and cut 6 in. of each cord color.
- To hold cords in place, position a piece of tape, sticky side up, on cutting mat, using a straight line as a guide, then hold in place on each end with another piece of tape.
- Line up cords evenly and place ends approximately 1/2 in. above tape.
- Add a small line of glue to the ends of the cords.
- Slide clasp under evenly spaced ends of cords and push clasp closed using pliers.
- Repeat steps 3 – 5 for other side.