Create beautiful hand-made Valentine cards and tags with stamps
- Creatology Glitter Glue – Red (#305791 UPC 400100794012)
- Creatology Glitter Glue – Sparkle Grape (#382064 UPC 400100793978)
- Creatology Glitter – Kiwi (#220087 UPC 400100993002)
- Creatology Glitter Glue – Silver (SUL469847 UPC 400100979068)
- Artminds Glitter – Crystal Diamond (#226118 UPC 400100025710)
- Gift tags
- Craft paint – Red, White
- Craft brush
- Assorted Ribbon – red, pink
- Craft glue
- Kitchen knife
- Rose stamp or Bok Choy
- Small heart stamp
- To make roses, cut end off of bok choy as shown in photo, or use a stamp.
- Paint stem or stamp pink, red, and white with craft brush, stamp onto card or tag.
- To make heart, stamp heart then cover with glue, sprinkle with Crystal Diamond glitter.
- Outline rose or heart with glitter glue as shown, let dry.
- For card, draw leaves with glue, sprinkle with Kiwi glitter, let dry.
- Glue ribbon to edge of card.