Kids can decorate for Valentine’s Day with this easy and inexpensive craft!
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill Level (1-5): 1
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age Range: 5-8
Messy Level (1-5): 4
- Creatology Glitter – red, pink
- Creatology Foam or Paper Hearts
- Creatology Glitter Pom Poms – pink, red, white
- Creatology Sparkle Chenille Stems – white
- Creatology Pom Pom Garland – white
- Creatology Felt or Foam Ladybugs
- Craft Glue
- Cover hearts with glue and red or pink glitter, let dry.
- Cut chenille stem in half, glue to heart for stem of flower as shown.
- To form flower, glue pom poms to heart at end of stem , as shown.
- Glue ladybug to heart.
- Bend chenille stem in half, glue to back of heart.
- Loop pom pom garland through hearts to form banner.