Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill Level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age Range: 9-12
Messy Level (1-5): 4
- Creatology Glitter – Red, Silver
- Creatology Crystal Glitter Glue
- Creatology Pom-pom Garland
- Creatology Glitter Pom-poms
- Assorted Scrap Book Papers
- Brown Paper Bags
- Creatology Sparkle Chenille Stems – Silver, Red
- Paper cupcake liners
- Heart doily
- Paper tags
- Silk or paper flower
- Alphabet stamps
- Black ink pad
- Hot glue
- Craft glue
- Cut out hearts from paper, cover with or outline with glue and glitter, let dry.
- Cut strip of paper or ribbon.
- Line cupcake papers with glitter liner.
- Layer several cupcake liners together to form a flower, glue together. glue pom-pom to center.
- Glue hearts, doily, ribbon, or paper strip to paper bag.
- Glue silk flower, cupcake liner flower, or pom-pom garland flower to bag as seen in photo.
- Use alphabet stamps to write name or “love” on stamp or directly on bag.
- Hot glue (2) chenille stems to top inside of each bag to form handles.
- Glue pom-pom garland around top edge of bag if desired.