Using just a shoe box and simple craft supplies, you can make this adorable Puppy box to hold Valentine’s cards!
- Creatology Valentine’s Day Glitter Shakers (SUL206961 UPC 400100938676)
- Assorted red, white, pink scrapbook paper
- Red fun foam
- Red craft paint
- Wiggle eyes, 1″ (2)
- Shoe box
- White sparkle pom-pom, large
- Silver, red sparkle chenille stems
- Large red chenille stem
- Paint bottom of box with red paint; let dry.
- Cover top of box with red paper, secure with glue or tape.
- Cut large slit in lid of box for Valentines.
- Cut out 2 large hearts from fun foam. Cut one heart in half, cut off pointed ends to use as ears, as shown.
- Cut out 3 smaller hearts from red paper for snout, front feet, and back feet.
- Cover ears and 3 smaller hearts with craft glue, sprinkle with red glitter.
- Glue sparkle chenille stems to outside of 3 smaller hearts.
- Cut out 2 eye areas from white paper as shown, cover with glue and white glitter. Cut tongue shape from pink paper.
- Glue large heart to front of box as shown, glue white eye areas, ears, wiggle eyes to face.
- Glue upside hearts to each end of box for feet.
- Glue large chenille stem to inside back end of box for tail.
- Glue piece of silver chenille stem to center of remaining heart to form snout. Glue pom-pom to top for nose, glue tongue underneath as shown. Glue snout to puppy face.
- Replace lid on box.