Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 1 hour
Age range: 12+
Messy level (1-5): 2
- Vintage & Sparkle Glitter: Silver Screen, String of Pearls
- Bottle Brush Trees
- Paper Clay or styrofoam ball
- Vintage bottle or jar
- Scrapbook paper
- Small ornaments, beads, sequins
- Jingle bells, buttons, tags, other embellishments
- Tinsel ribbon
- Sparkle chenille stem – silver
- Craft glue or hot glue
- E6000 glue
- Craft paint – black, white, pink
- Insert glitter, beads, bottlebrush trees, sequins, etc. into bottle.
- Cover jar lid or bottle neck with glue and Silver screen glitter.
- Make snowman head by forming paper clay ball, or using styrofoam ball. Cover with glue and String of Pearls glitter, let dry.
- Add craft glue to trees, sprinkle with String of Pearls, let dry.
- Create snowman’s face with beads, paint, chenille stems, or ornaments.
- For party hat, cut out rounded cone from scrapbook paper, glue together to form hat. Add glitter, ribbon, tinsel, pom-pom or ornament to decorate.
- Glue snowman’s head to bottle using E6000 glue, let dry.
- Glue party hat or bottle brush tree to snowman’s head for hat.
- Add tinsel ribbon and jingle bell around snowman’s neck.