A quick DIY waterless snow globe using materials from around the house as well as miniatures & glitter from Michaels Arts & Crafts Stores.
Designed by: Lori Butler
Skill level (1-5): 3
Time to complete: 20 minutes plus over night drying time
Age range: 14+
Messy level (1-5): 3
- Artminds Mini Embellishments- Plastic Deer (#279015 UPC 886946287701)
- Artminds Mini Embellishments- Tiny Trees (#356227 UPC 886946477348)
- Artminds Extra Fine Glitter Stacker – Crystal Diamond (#226118 UPC 400100025710)
- Long tweezers
- Craft brush
- Craft glue
- Small funnel
- Glass or plastic bottle with lid
- Dot deer with craft glue, sprinkle with glitter, let dry.
- With craft brush, brush glue on trees, sprinkle with glitter, let dry.
- Fill the bottle about half way with glitter using funnel.
- Using tweezers, carefully insert trees and deer into the glitter “snow”, replace lid.