This flirty ensemble features soft ombre shades of blue paired with striking rose gold finish findings.
Designed by: Jess Danos
Skill level (1-5): 2
Time to complete: 1-2 hours
- 2 Advantus/Sulyn 14 inch 12 mm Ombre Bead Strands, Mariner (SUL52227, UPC 717968522276)
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn Large Link Chain Necklace Kit, Rose Gold Finish (SUL52254, UPC 717968522542)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Glass Beads Tube, Champagne Bead Mix (SUL13916, UPC 717968139160)
- 1 Jewelry Fundamentals Glass Beads Tube, Iridescent Blue (SUL14571, UPC 717968161727)
- 36 inches of 0.7 mm stretch cord
- Jewelry glue
- 24 inches of sheer ribbon
- Needle nose pliers
- Divide chain in half (13 links on each side).
- Attach tiger tail using a crimp bead to end of one of the chain halves.
- String beads according to photo.
- Attach strand to other half of chain using a crimp bead.
- Attach lobster and jump rings to chain.
- Cut three 12-inch lengths of stretch cord.
- Put tape on one end of each of the three cords.
- String beads according to photo and desired length.
- Secure each bracelet with a knot and glue.
- Trim excess cords.
- Wrap ribbon around all three bracelets and tie a bow.